- Minor laparsocopic surgeries
- Major laparoscopic surgeries
- Minor hysteroscopic surgeries
- Major hyesterscopic surgeries
- All minor and major general gynaecological endoscopic surgeries.
- All minor and major general surgical endoscopic surgeries.
- All minor and major urological endoscopic surgeries.
- Array of scopes from world renowned suppliers.
- 3 chip end to end digital endovision camera with digital output.
- High definition medical monitor.
- Exclusive documentation and recording device.
- Harmonic scalped – the safest energy source.
- Vessel sealing device.
- Fast & effective vessel sealing during operations.
- Under water bipolar energy generation.
- Latest technology for SAFEST hysteroscopic operations.
- Solid state electrocautery.
- Multi parameter patient monitors with micro stream EtCo2 monitors.
- Central oxygen.
- Central carbon dioxide.
- Central silent suction.
- Two separate fully equipped operations theatres for endoscopic surgeries.
- All endoscopy hand instruments from world renowned manufactures.
- Office hysteroscopy setup.
- Morcellator for removal of big masses by morcelation without making big cuts.
- Special 3 mm instruments for micro laproscopic operations.
- All types of endoscopic suturing devices.
- All types of disposable instruments, collective bags etc.available.
- Our own innovative instruments are also used.
Specialized / High-tech Equipments
- Central O2
- Central CO2
- Emergency kits
- Postoperative ICU
- Assistant on call
- vessel se____ device
- Under water bipolar
- Monopolar current
- 10 mm 0°
- 5 mm 0°
- 5 mm 30°
- 4 mm 30°
- 1.9 mm Fiberscope
- 12 mm Laparocator
- General instruments
- Micro instruments
- Suturing instruments
- Operative hysteroscopy instruments
- Biopsy forceps
- Monopulor needle
- Bipolor loop
- Bipolor needle
- Bipolor hook
- Hystercetonizer (?)
Documentation & High-Tech Recording & Editing Device
- Printed Report
- Videoson DVD/CD
- DVD Recorder
- VHS Recorder
- Hidefination medical monitor
- Monitors for assistant
- Monitors for whole oyteam
- Live telecast of surgery to patients waiting area and conference hall.
Surgeries Performed With Laparoscopy
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- PCOD Drilling
- Choculate Cyst
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Rectovaginal Endometriosis
- Ovarian Cyst
- Dermoid Cyst
- Laparoscopic Fibroids
- Laparoscopic Tubal Reversal
- Laparoscopic Burch’s Procedure
- Laparoscopy for T.O.Mass
- Laparoscopic Adhesiulysis
- Laparoscopic Vaginoplasty
- Total Laparoscopic Hystrectomy
- Laparoscopic Vault(Post-hystrectomy) Repair
- Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation
- Laparoscopic Prulapase Repair with Preserving Uterus
- Laparoscopic V.V.F. (Vesico-Vaginal Fistula) Repair
- Laparoscopic Misplaced Cu-T Removal
- Laparoscopic treatment for post-Hysterectomy (removal of uterus)
- Bleeding P/V
Procedure Description In Brief Laparoscopy
- What is Laparoscopy ?
- Laparo = Stomach
- Scopy = to see
- To check the abdomen by a telescope is called laparoscopy.
- During Laparoscopy patient is given General anesthesia.
- A thin needle is inserted in the belly button/navel.
- Through that needle Co2 gas is filled in the stomach, after that a long thin telescope which is as thin as 5mm pencil is inserted into the abdomen.
- This allows visualization of the abdominal and pelvic organs including the uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries and surrounding.
- For this one small hule is made in lower abdomen kept inside the abdomen.
- Each and every organ is checked in detail. Any abnormality and pathulogy
- Noted is documented. If it is treatable by laparoscopy it is done at the same time.
- After laparoscopy is over, stomach is washed with saline sulution.
CO2 gas is removed from the stomach. Telescope is removed under vision.
- If scar is of 5mm or bigger, stitches are carefully taken by that sort of thread which melts or which are not seen, and on that scar/stitches dressing are done with water-proof Band-Aid.
- After 2-4 hours of the operation, patient is advised to take ice-cream or liquid. After that, she can take more liquid slowly.
Why is Laparoscoy done?
- To check whether fallopian tubes are open or blocked.
- To check presence of endometriosis, Adhesions.
- Long standing lower abdomen pain.
When is Laparoscoy done?
- Fibroids endometrioma – choculate cyst etc
- Damage in abdomen due to diseases suffered in part or any adverse effects of previous surgeries can be diagnosed and treated
Advantages Of Laparoscopy
- Negligible or minor cuts.
- Better operation.
- Quick recovery and discharge from hospital.
- Minimum post operative pain and complications Can resume work on next day.
Disadvantages Of Laparoscopy
- Hi-tech equipments.
- Costly instruments.
- Expensive disposables.
- Expert, experienced, trained team.
- slightly more exper__conventional surgery.
Surgeries Performed With Hysteroscopy And Description
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Asherman’s Syndrome (Intrauterine adhesions)
- Endometrial Polyp
- Intrauterine Fetal Bones
- Tubal cannulation for proximal Tubal Block
- Uterine septum
- Cervical stenosis
- Misplaced IUCD
- Submucus fibroid resection
- T shaped uterus & lateral wall Adhesiolysis
- Total occlusion of uterine cavity Total Amenorrohea
- Trance cervical resection of Endometrium(TCRE)
- Tubal occusor device Insertion
Procedure Description In Brief Hysteroscopy
What is Hysteroscopy?
- Hystero = Uterus
- Scopy = to see
- The procedure of examining the uterus from inside is called hysteroscopy.
- A hysteroscope is a thin telescope that is inserted into the uterus through the vagina and cervix, the scope is thin 1.9 to 2.9mm. The toul helps doctor to diagnose or treat uterine problem.
- In Hysteroscopy patient is given anesthesia, and then after a thin telescope of 1.9 to 2.9mm is inserted through cervix and entered into uterus under continuous monitoring.
How Hysteroscopy is done?
- Wall of uterus, entrance of fallopian tubes and mouth of uterus-cervix are systematically checked.
- if any problem is seen than is treated with operation at the same time.
- Patient is given ice-cream or liquid food after 2 hours and then can go home.
When Hysteroscopy is done?
- In the treatment of Infertility Before test tube baby treatment.
- Surety or doubt of having any problem in uterus.
- Retain products of conception after miscarriages like fetal bones etc.
- Missing Coper-T
- Excess bleeding during menstrual cycle.
- Possibility of tuberculosis.
- Possibility of cancer.
- Possibility to remove foreign body from uterus..
Benefits of Hysteroscopy
- No scar is done on stomach.
- Fast recovery and discharge from hospital.
- Hysteroscopy is half day treatment, so night stay in hospital is not required.
- With the help of high tech operations, complicated operation inside the uterus can be done without opening the stomach/abdomen.