A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Without your express consent - by activating cookies in your browser - we will not link the stored data with your personal data provided at your request or purchase in the cookies.
What Type Of Cookies Does This Website Use?
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent from our own computers or domain.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by a third entity.
According to the period, they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser until you leave the website, not being recorded on the hard drive of your computer or equivalent device. With it, the traffic patterns on the web are analyzed, which allows us to progressively improve the contents and uses of the web.
- Persistent cookies: are those stored on the hard drive for a certain time and are read by our website each time a new visit is made. After the pre-established period, these cookies expire and are usually used to facilitate purchase and registration services.
Types of Cookies:
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to obtain satisfactory navigation since they allow a good functioning of the web. For example, they allow you to control traffic and data communication, access restricted access areas, carry out the purchase process or application form, use security elements, store content to disseminate videos, or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria (language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These allow the number of users to be quantified and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the services provided.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces we offer.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Below we detail the Cookies used on our website and their purpose:
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Internet Explorer: Windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies# ie = ie-10
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Delete%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/ privacy / use-of-cookies /
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Cookies Policy update